Zeus n Dione
Thalassini Straw Bag With Leather Handles
Thalassini straw bag is named after 'θάλασσα' the greek term of the sea. It has a fanned-out shape in large size and it's reinforced with leather handles and an embossed navy blue panel, featuring a pattern inspired by the Greek gunpowder cases of 1821. Bring it on your next warm-weather vacation or carry it around the city.
Handcrafted in Greece.
- The leather used for this item may be irregular in terms of color and texture due to its natural characteristics and the artisan dying progress
- General care - Handle with care, avoid contact with water
- Do not expose excessively to sunlight and heat
See more Zeus + Dione
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and products in your Shopping Cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
As a retail customer, you must first select the product(s) you wish to purchase and add them to your Shopping Cart.
Once your product/s selection is complete, you will be instantly transferred to the “Checkout” page, where the total purchase price of your order will be calculated.
The shipment of products is made by a courier service APOELLA has chosen, ensuring advantageous rates and safe transportation of all goods.
Most orders will ship out within three to five working days from the moment the order takes place. Deliveries are made within hours 9:00 to 17:00 by the respective courier company to the address referred on the order form, with chances of prolongation depending on the customs’ formalities of each country.
For orders over 150€ shipping is FREE for deliveries in Greece.
European Union/ UK/ U.S.A: Deliveries should be expected within five to eight working days.
APOELLA is not liable for delays and/or failures to deliver caused by third parties, force majeure, or unforeseeable events.
However, in case of force majeure or an impediment that cannot be overcome and prevents the timely delivery of items, we will notify you through e-mail so that you may indicate whether you still want us to complete your purchase under the current circumstances.
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the designer tag and/or protective seal attached to the product(s) have been tampered with, removed or not returned. Please note that the APOELLA tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
- you have not returned any packaging which is considered an integral part of a product (such as the dust bag).
Please download and use our Return Form