PORTIFINO BALCONETTE ONE-PIECE GREY
The muted grey undertone to the blue shade exhibited across the Gainsborough collection can’t help but evoke memories of the British coast, from staycation trips of recent years. However, global travel has now resumed and these chic styles can be found on beaches in far-flung destinations, with copious sunshine.
All styles are crafted from our signature honeycomb textured fabric – made from a mixture of recycled materials. As a mid-weight textile comprising a pique-like structure, the Gainsborough story lends itself to support and slim to wearer to help you feel confident and chic.
The sophisticated Portofino One Piece is a fashionable swimsuit which is both sculpting and flattering. Thanks to the glamorous balconette shape, the structured cup of this design offers a high level of bust support, facilitated further by underwire within the moulded cup and for those blessed with a more ample bust, the padding can be removed from these to create more space. This style has a scooped back, wide supportive straps and offers medium bottom coverage.
80% Recycled Polyamide & 20% Elastane
- Structured Cup
- Wide Supportive Elasticated Straps (non-removable)
- Structured cups with underwires
- Removable straps
- High support, medium Coverage
- Gently hand wash swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Dry flat in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not roll when wet. We also recommend avoiding machine washing and tumble drying.
See more Heidi Klein
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and products in your Shopping Cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
As a retail customer, you must first select the product(s) you wish to purchase and add them to your Shopping Cart.
Once your product/s selection is complete, you will be instantly transferred to the “Checkout” page, where the total purchase price of your order will be calculated.
The shipment of products is made by a courier service APOELLA has chosen, ensuring advantageous rates and safe transportation of all goods.
Most orders will ship out within three to five working days from the moment the order takes place. Deliveries are made within hours 9:00 to 17:00 by the respective courier company to the address referred on the order form, with chances of prolongation depending on the customs’ formalities of each country.
For orders over 150€ shipping is FREE for deliveries in Greece.
European Union/ UK/ U.S.A: Deliveries should be expected within five to eight working days.
APOELLA is not liable for delays and/or failures to deliver caused by third parties, force majeure, or unforeseeable events.
However, in case of force majeure or an impediment that cannot be overcome and prevents the timely delivery of items, we will notify you through e-mail so that you may indicate whether you still want us to complete your purchase under the current circumstances.
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the designer tag and/or protective seal attached to the product(s) have been tampered with, removed or not returned. Please note that the APOELLA tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
- you have not returned any packaging which is considered an integral part of a product (such as the dust bag).
Please download and use our Return Form