MALDIVES/CAPRI CHECK PRINT TIE FRONT BANDEAU BIKINI WHITE/PINK
The Pink Weave Story is a design for those who prefer a feminine beach aesthetic, comprising of a bright bubblegum pink irregular check, set against a muted white background to create a linear pattern. Crafted from our sustainably sourced textured honeycomb fabric this story features classic Heidi Klein shapes to help you look your best whilst on your travels.
Facilitating a high level of support, this bandeau style has push-up cups to enhance the cleavage area of the wearer, whilst offering a detachable strap option for those who would prefer either extra reinforcement or minimal tan lines. The Maldives Top also features a pretty front knot and a back tie and side boning for full support.
The Capri Bottom is a style that offers a medium amount of coverage, via a robust and secure design. The top of the waistband features a foldover composition, which is held in shape thanks to some delicate side stitching, whilst the cut of these bottoms is a mid-rise on the body and a mid-leg cut.
Composition: 84% Recycled Polyamide & 16% Elastane
- Underwired bust, soft cups, and side seam boning
- Adjustable over shoulder, removable straps
- Branded lockable bikini clasp back fastening
- Mid-high support
- Folded waistband, with subtle stitch at side seam to secure the shape
- Gently hand wash swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Dry flat in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not roll when wet. We also recommend avoiding machine washing and tumble drying.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and products in your Shopping Cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
As a retail customer, you must first select the product(s) you wish to purchase and add them to your Shopping Cart.
Once your product/s selection is complete, you will be instantly transferred to the “Checkout” page, where the total purchase price of your order will be calculated.
The shipment of products is made by a courier service APOELLA has chosen, ensuring advantageous rates and safe transportation of all goods.
Most orders will ship out within three to five working days from the moment the order takes place. Deliveries are made within hours 9:00 to 17:00 by the respective courier company to the address referred on the order form, with chances of prolongation depending on the customs’ formalities of each country.
For orders over 150€ shipping is FREE for deliveries in Greece.
European Union/ UK/ U.S.A: Deliveries should be expected within five to eight working days.
APOELLA is not liable for delays and/or failures to deliver caused by third parties, force majeure, or unforeseeable events.
However, in case of force majeure or an impediment that cannot be overcome and prevents the timely delivery of items, we will notify you through e-mail so that you may indicate whether you still want us to complete your purchase under the current circumstances.
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the designer tag and/or protective seal attached to the product(s) have been tampered with, removed or not returned. Please note that the APOELLA tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
- you have not returned any packaging which is considered an integral part of a product (such as the dust bag).
Please download and use our Return Form