ST KITTS/FIJI FLORAL PRINT BIKINI SKY/WHITE
Introducing our White Vines Story, which debuts a new and exclusive print for Heidi Klein. Set against a complementary muted blue background is a simple and crisp white twirling print, reminiscent of trailing plants found in tropical destination.
The lovely St Kitts Top is a halterneck style that has timeless triangle cups with removable padding designed to enhance the cleavage. Featuring slim adjustable neck and back ties adorned with gorgeous gold Heidi Klein branded cubes to adjust to your perfect fit. Designed in a smooth recycled fabric which is soft, yet robust to offer the wearer a more flexible fit this pretty top is embellished with a fine white pom-pom trim.
Fiji Bottom offers medium coverage across the behind and sits mid-rise on the waistline. The White Vines version of this style has the additional decorative element of the white pom-pom trim around the upper edge. Featuring a gold Heidi Klein branded charm at the centre back of the waistline, these hipster bikini bottoms are versatile and can be worn for swimming in the sea or reclining by the pool.
Composition: 92% Recycled Polyamide & 8% Elastane
- Plunge neckline, removable bust pads
- Pads are attached with mesh at the bottom of the cup, this can be cut
- Slim adjustable bottom band and wider halterneck ties
- Gold Heidi Klein branded cubes to finish back ties
- Mid support
- Folded waistband, with subtle stitch at side seam to secure the shape
- Gently hand wash swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Dry flat in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not roll when wet. We also recommend avoiding machine washing and tumble drying.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and products in your Shopping Cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
As a retail customer, you must first select the product(s) you wish to purchase and add them to your Shopping Cart.
Once your product/s selection is complete, you will be instantly transferred to the “Checkout” page, where the total purchase price of your order will be calculated.
The shipment of products is made by a courier service APOELLA has chosen, ensuring advantageous rates and safe transportation of all goods.
Most orders will ship out within three to five working days from the moment the order takes place. Deliveries are made within hours 9:00 to 17:00 by the respective courier company to the address referred on the order form, with chances of prolongation depending on the customs’ formalities of each country.
For orders over 150€ shipping is FREE for deliveries in Greece.
European Union/ UK/ U.S.A: Deliveries should be expected within five to eight working days.
APOELLA is not liable for delays and/or failures to deliver caused by third parties, force majeure, or unforeseeable events.
However, in case of force majeure or an impediment that cannot be overcome and prevents the timely delivery of items, we will notify you through e-mail so that you may indicate whether you still want us to complete your purchase under the current circumstances.
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the designer tag and/or protective seal attached to the product(s) have been tampered with, removed or not returned. Please note that the APOELLA tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
- you have not returned any packaging which is considered an integral part of a product (such as the dust bag).
Please download and use our Return Form