IBIZA/ST TROPEZ TRIANGLE BIKINI ZEBRA
A collection inspired by the wildlife found roaming in exotic countries, the Wild Plains swimwear collection showcases a dramatic zebra print in an olive green.
Comprising of a classic triangle shape, Heidi Klein's Ibiza Top offers varying levels of support that can be tailored to the wearer - thanks to removable padding. An adjustable rope neck-tie offers another way to modify the fit for your comfort, as well as being adorned with signature Heidi Klein gold bamboo slider trims.
Offering minimal coverage, the St Tropez Bottom is one of Heidi Klein's skimpiest styles and is designed for those looking to maximise tanning potential. Featuring adjustable rope tie sides and enhanced with Heidi Klein gold bamboo sliders, this garment sits on the hips to create a flattering rise at the front and back.
Composition: 84% Recycled Polyamide & 16% Elastane
- Halter neck rope ties in soft swim material
- Removable padding – attached with a stitch that can be cut
- Low support
- Low coverage
- Bespoke silver bamboo hardware
- With adjustable neck and back ties, size up for more coverage
- Low rise, low coverage
- Adjustable side ties
- Bespoke bamboo hardware trim front tie
- Branded bikini charm at back waistline
- Gently hand wash swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Dry flat in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not roll when wet. We also recommend avoiding machine washing and tumble drying.
See more Heidi Klein
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and products in your Shopping Cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
As a retail customer, you must first select the product(s) you wish to purchase and add them to your Shopping Cart.
Once your product/s selection is complete, you will be instantly transferred to the “Checkout” page, where the total purchase price of your order will be calculated.
The shipment of products is made by a courier service APOELLA has chosen, ensuring advantageous rates and safe transportation of all goods.
Most orders will ship out within three to five working days from the moment the order takes place. Deliveries are made within hours 9:00 to 17:00 by the respective courier company to the address referred on the order form, with chances of prolongation depending on the customs’ formalities of each country.
For orders over 150€ shipping is FREE for deliveries in Greece.
European Union/ UK/ U.S.A: Deliveries should be expected within five to eight working days.
APOELLA is not liable for delays and/or failures to deliver caused by third parties, force majeure, or unforeseeable events.
However, in case of force majeure or an impediment that cannot be overcome and prevents the timely delivery of items, we will notify you through e-mail so that you may indicate whether you still want us to complete your purchase under the current circumstances.
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the designer tag and/or protective seal attached to the product(s) have been tampered with, removed or not returned. Please note that the APOELLA tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
- you have not returned any packaging which is considered an integral part of a product (such as the dust bag).
Please download and use our Return Form