Zanzibar/Madagascar Check Print Triangle Bikini White/Pink
The Pink Weave Story is a design for those who prefer a feminine beach aesthetic, comprising of a bright bubblegum pink irregular check, set against a muted white background to create a linear pattern. Crafted from our sustainably sourced textured honeycomb fabric this story features classic Heidi Klein shapes to help you look your best whilst on your travels.
Our timeless Zanzibar Top has classic triangle cups with light removable padding. This favourite style features striking gold Heidi Klein branded rings at the apex of the bikini top and signature rope ties around the neck, making the style easily adjustable for the wearer.
With low coverage and a low rise, the Madagascar Bottom is one of the skimpiest styles on offer this season. Featuring Heidi Klein bespoke gold rings at the hip level, these bikini bottoms flatter the hip area and elongate the leg.
Composition: 84% Recycled Polyamide & 16% Elastane
- Triangle top with removable bust pads
- Adjustable bottom band tie and halterneck ties
- Heidi Klein branded ring hardware at apex
- Low support
- The model is 5ft 11 tall and is wearing a size Small. The model her cup size is 34B and her bust measures 81.5cm.
- Low rise, low coverage
- Adjustable side ties
- Heidi Klein branded ring hardware
- Low support
- The model is 5ft 11 tall and is wearing a size Small. The model her hips measure 92cm.
- Gently hand wash swimwear in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Dry flat in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not roll when wet. We also recommend avoiding machine washing and tumble drying.
See more Heidi Klein
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and products in your Shopping Cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
As a retail customer, you must first select the product(s) you wish to purchase and add them to your Shopping Cart.
Once your product/s selection is complete, you will be instantly transferred to the “Checkout” page, where the total purchase price of your order will be calculated.
The shipment of products is made by a courier service APOELLA has chosen, ensuring advantageous rates and safe transportation of all goods.
Most orders will ship out within three to five working days from the moment the order takes place. Deliveries are made within hours 9:00 to 17:00 by the respective courier company to the address referred on the order form, with chances of prolongation depending on the customs’ formalities of each country.
For orders over 150€ shipping is FREE for deliveries in Greece.
European Union/ UK/ U.S.A: Deliveries should be expected within five to eight working days.
APOELLA is not liable for delays and/or failures to deliver caused by third parties, force majeure, or unforeseeable events.
However, in case of force majeure or an impediment that cannot be overcome and prevents the timely delivery of items, we will notify you through e-mail so that you may indicate whether you still want us to complete your purchase under the current circumstances.
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
- the designer tag and/or protective seal attached to the product(s) have been tampered with, removed or not returned. Please note that the APOELLA tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
- you have not returned any packaging which is considered an integral part of a product (such as the dust bag).
Please download and use our Return Form